Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa visits Preschool

Jake and Jenna were lucky enough that they got a visit from Santa at school too.  Leigh and I both went to the party, and boy were the kids excited.  Since Santa had been at the house earlier, Santa asked Jenna if she helped to take care of Casie (The Backus' dog).  Jenna turned and looked at us with big eyes.  Jake from across the room said "No, we don't take care of her, Casie just poops in our yard"  That had the whole class laughing.  He is such a clown.  

But, that was the tamest of his comments.  Another little girl went up to visit Santa and said she wanted a doll.  Before sitting down, she turned to Santa and said, "I'd really like a pair of boots".  Jake turned and looked at us, and I could see the look in his eye.  He mouthed to me..."Mom, she wants boobs?" as he was pointing to his chest.  I said, "No, boots" and I was pointing to my feet.  By this time, half of the parents saw him pointing to his chest.  Leigh was doubled over laughing and I was beat red.  Needless to say, I got him to stop and explained to him later that she wanted boots.  What a day.  Those teachers sure have their hands full with our two.




No comments: